All WRS Employers
Vol. 20, No. 4
April 4, 2003
Order Your ETF Forms Online
Wisconsin Retirement System (WRS) employers can now order their
forms and brochures online. Employers still have the option of calling
to request forms by dialing (608) 266-3302, or printing their forms
directly from the Internet.
Using the Online Forms Order
- Go to ETF's Web site at etf.wi.gov
- Click on the Employers section.
- Click on the "Order Forms" button.
- Complete the required fields on the employer information section
of the form. You will get an error message if you don't complete
a required field.
- Complete the forms order section of the form - list the ETF
form number, quantity, and ETF form name.
- Click the send button at the bottom of the page.
- You will receive an automated response message stating that
your order has been received.
Items will be delivered in one to three weeks, depending on availability.
Revised WRS Enrollment Form
The Wisconsin Retirement System Enrollment (ET-2316)
form has been revised. No longer a multi-ply form, ET-2316 is now
a single-ply form with instructions for completing the form on the
back. Employers should complete the form, make a copy for their
records, and submit it to ETF. You will find a copy of the new enrollment
form included with this bulletin.
If you have questions, please contact the Employer Communication
Center at (608) 264-7900.