State Agencies and Local ICI Employers
Vol. 21, Local H
August 10, 2004
New Name for 3rd Party Administrator of ICI and LTDI Plans
CORE, INC., the third party administrator for the Department of
Employee Trust Funds' (ETF) Income Continuation Insurance (ICI)
and Long-Term Disability Insurance (LTDI) plans, has officially
changed its company name to Broadspire, effective immediately.
PLEASE NOTE: There will be no change in how ICI and LTDI benefits
- All payments, contact numbers, and services provided by CORE
will remain unchanged unless further notified.
- The Broadspire name will gradually replace CORE on forms and
documents related to ICI and LTDI claims, including the check
stock if a claimant receives a paper check.
- Customer service staff will reference Broadspire in the telephone
- The telephone number for Broadspire will remain 1-800-960-0052.
The hours of service will continue to be Monday through Friday,
7:45 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (CT), except State observed holidays.
- The generic e-mail address will be ICILTDI@COREINC.com
until further notified.
- ICI and/or LTDI claimants recently received notification by
mail of this name change.
Employers are reminded to send both the Income
Continuation Insurance Report of Employment and Earnings (ET-5901)
and the Income Continuation
Insurance (ICI) Employer Statement (ET-5351) directly to ETF
by fax (608) 267-4549, e-mail (ETFWEB@etf.state.wi.us),
or by U.S. mail (ETF, P.O. Box 7931, Madison WI 53707-7931). Do
not send forms directly to Broadspire for processing.
If you have questions regarding this bulletin, please contact the
Employer Communication Center at (608) 264-7900. You may also send
an e-mail from the Contact Us page of our Web site, http://etf.wi.gov.