May 20, 2016
Important Information to all WRS Employers: ONE Site Access
This summer, ETF will be improving how employers access the ONE site (Online Network for Employers). ETF will be utilizing the IAM User ID (State of WI Identity and Access Management) to manage the logon process for our employers.
ETF will send new user IDs to employees who do not currently have an IAM account. This user ID will be used to access the ONE site. All IAM User IDs have the following format:
What else is changing?
- State employees who have authorized access to the ONE site will use their current IAM User ID and password.
- Local employees will receive an email to activate their new account. The activation process includes changing the password and selecting five security questions and answers for the account recovery process.
- Any user ID that has not accessed the ONE site in the past 12 months will be deactivated.
- Passwords will expire and require updating every 60 days. You will receive notification within 14 days of your password expiring.
What is not changing?
What do you need to do?
- If you are a local employee, stay tuned for the email from ETF containing your new logon information, which will be sent in June.
- If you are a state employee, you do not need to activate a new account. You will be notified when you need to use your current IAM user ID to logon to the ONE site.
Timeline of events:
- Mid June: Employers will receive their new logon information. Each employee who has been authorized to access the ONE site will need to sign into the new domain and set up their password.
- Early July: Deadline for employees to set up their password in the system.
- Late July: Transition from the current sign in process to signing in using the new IAM User ID.