May 31, 2017
myETF Employer Reporting Confirmation Training Update
myETF Confirmation Training is currently underway. More than 190 employers have already attended the sessions and gained access to the test environment of myETF. The deadline for confirming your files in the myETF test environment is September 15, 2017.
Here are some comments from people who have attended the training:
“The screenshots and explanations were very clear. The walkthrough of uploading, editing and validating showed live examples of actions that will happen in the confirmation and go-live environments.”
“I am excited to be able to process test files and to see how everything will go before going live. I learn best by doing.”
To learn more about the Employer Reporting Confirmation Process, please visit the training page of the myETF Employer web pages. You can sign up for a future webinar session, watch the recorded versions of the trainings (available soon), and view the resources we’ve created to help you along during the process.
Here is the schedule of the remaining scheduled webinar sessions.
myETF Employer Reporting Confirmation File Upload
- Thursday, June 1, 2017 10:00 - 11:30 a.m. CDT
- Tuesday, June 6, 2017 9:00 - 10:30 a.m. CDT
- Thursday, June 15, 2017 1:00 - 2:30 p.m. CDT
- Thursday, June 22, 2017 10:00 - 11:30 a.m. CDT
- Tuesday, June 27, 2017 1:00 - 2:30 p.m. CDT
myETF Employer Reporting Confirmation Manual Entry
- Tuesday, June 13, 2017 10:00 - 11:30 a.m. CDT
- Thursday, June 29, 2017 1:00 - 2:30 p.m. CDT