May 17, 2012
Changes to myETF Benefits
Health Insurance - Retirement Function
(State Employers Only)
On Thursday, May 17, 2012, the Department of Employee Trust Funds
(ETF) will deploy changes to the myETF Benefits health insurance
system’s retirement function. ETF made changes to a number
of messages to better serve you.
If you select Retirement more than once for Termination
of Coverage, you will see:
- Retirement reason selected more than once or is not the last
We also updated the validation message for members under age 55.
- Previous: Member must be at least 49 years
11 months of age to select Retirement reason.
- New: Member must be at least 55 years of age
to select Retirement reason or at least 49 years 11 months
if protective services member.
For the sick leave calculation, you will see one of the following
- If the employee has enough estimated sick leave and pay rate,
my ETF Benefits will display: Sick leave threshold met. Please
click Submit to continue; or
- If not, myETF Benefits will display: Anticipated sick leave
value must be at least ($2,921.60). Select another reason to end
For more information, contact the ETF Employer Communications Center
at (608) 264-7900 or toll free, 1-888-681-3952.