July 23, 2014
Updates to myETF Benefits
On the evening of July 23, 2014, ETF will deploy the following updates to myETF Benefits:
- myETF Benefits system will process all “Add Dependent” transactions with the correct employer validation code.
- myETF Benefits will require proper documentation when a single male subscriber is requesting to add a dependent child for the “Add Coverage” reason “Paternity Acknowledgement” onto their existing contract.
- myETF Benefits will auto-populate the correct paternity effective date when a single male subscriber is adding a dependent child for the “Add Coverage” reason “Paternity Acknowledgement.”
- The error message “Subscriber must be 18 years or older” no longer appears when adding coverage due to “Paternity Acknowledgement.”
- myETF Benefits system will no longer give the “Invalid Coverage Type” error message when the new contract has an equivalent coverage type and the activity reason selected is one of the below:
- Spouse to Spouse Transfer
- Transfer between state agencies
- Change Employee type
If you have any further questions, please contact the Employer Communications Center toll free at 1-877-533-5020, locally at 608-266-3285 or by email at email@example.com.