August 27 , 2014
Updates to myETF Benefits
On the evening of August 27, 2014 the Department of Employee Trust Funds will deploy the following updates to myETF Benefits:
- myETF Benefits system will now show separate lines for each e-mail address in the employer locations section of the Employer Info screen for employer contacts with the same last name. This will allow each individual e-mail address to be edited without those edits affecting other members’ e-mail addresses with the same last name.
- myETF Benefits will no longer give an incompatible coverage types error message when keying in a transfer from one state agency to another, or when reinstating a member who terminated service.
- Member and batch system information in myETF Benefits will now process correctly after editing the personal member information and approving a change from “Single” to “Family” due to the:
- Creation of a Domestic Partnership
- Adding a Dependent Spouse due to Loss of Coverage to Existing Contract
- Removing Spouse due to divorce
If you have any questions, please contact the Insurance Administration Bureau toll free at 1-877-533-5020, locally at: 608-266-3285 or by e-mail at email@example.com