November 5, 2014
Updates to myETF Benefits
On the evening of November 5, ETF will deploy the following updates to myETF Benefits:
- myETF Benefits now offers state and local employers an additional end-of-month date option when keying in a retroactive employment termination. For example, if an employee terminated on April 30th, the system will now show options of March 31st, February 28th and January 31st as options to select from.
- ETF staff and employers can now terminate a contract for a member with a future retirement date.
- Employers can now add dependents, event dates and employer-received dates without receiving a “System Error” message.
- myETF Benefits system now allows “Add Coverage” to be keyed successfully for a family member who is eligible for coverage under two contracts simultaneously, with valid state and local combinations.
- Employer can add a dependent, i.e. a legal ward to a contract without receiving a “System Error” message.
- New employees can be added in a MEB, under the myMembers tab without receiving a “System Error” message.
If you have any questions, please contact the Insurance Administration Bureau toll free at 1-877-533-5020, locally at 608-266-3285 or by email at email@example.com