Photo credit: Wisconsin Department of Tourism
ETF is developing a new, web-based benefits administration system, referred to as myETF. The new system will modernize and improve ETF's IT capabilities and support more efficient business processes for ETF's customers. The new system is a fully integrated solution, allowing for advanced automation, user empowerment and excellence in customer service.
Terms related to myETF
Frequently asked questions about myETF
Employer contact for myETF related issues
ETF is planning and scheduling myETF employer-based training. As a first step, we will require all employers to attend training related to payroll file submission. Please check back periodically to view which trainings we are offering, when they are scheduled and find links to archived training(s). The Library/Resources tab provides access to myETF user guides and instruction manuals related to these trainings.
View all webinar trainings
Library / Resources
- March 16, 2017 Vol. 34, State A - myETF Update for State Employers: Job Categories
- Sep. 20, 2016 Vol. 33, No. 10 - myETF Employment File Resource Now Available
- Sep. 15, 2016 Vol. 33, No. 9 - myETF Employer Training
- June 8, 2016 Vol. 33, No. 5 - myETF Payroll File Resource Now Available
- Feb. 29, 2016 Vol. 33, No. 2 - Benefits Administration System Project Overview
- Aug. 20, 2015 Vol. 32, No. 12 - Exciting News! Introducing myETF
- Oct. 6, 2014 Vol. 31, No.14 - New Benefits Administration System Underway
ETF may update this schedule periodically. This schedule below is current as of May 15, 2016.
- ETF finalizes Payroll File, Employment File and Insurance File documents
- Employer webinars on the new myETF Payroll File/process begin
- Employer webinars on Employment File
- Employer training on myETF confirmation process
- Insurance File Webinars for a Limited Group of Employers
- Employer file confirmation/testing begins
Late Summer 2017
- Employer training on myETF Employer Online Services begins
- Employer go live set-up begins
- myETF Employer Online Services goes live
Benefits of myETF
- Elimination of annual reconciliation
Employers will reconcile with each payroll.
- Payroll-based reporting cycles
Employers will report service and earnings based on
their payroll cycle(s).
- Move to electronic communications and correspondence
Most employer communications will take place through myETF Employer Online Services.
- New! ICI (Income Continuation Insurance) Database
myETF will provide employers a place to enter employee ICI information electronically, and we’ll store all ICI information in myETF.
- Limited paper processes for employers
Most employer processes will take place in myETF Employer Online Services.
- Real-time processing
Employers will no longer wait for electronic entries to process overnight, leading to up-to-date data.
- A single source of information
myETF will serve as the primary place employers access data.
- Decrease in data errors
Immediate system validations will reduce errors in the new system.
- Intuitive employer interface
We are designing myETF Employer Online Services with employers in mind, making it easy to use.