ETF, the Wisconsin Deferred Compensation Program, and Affirmative Action Committees at Wisconsin state agencies are sponsoring EMPOWER, a statewide educational campaign to inspire and encourage women to save for their retirement.
Our goal is to provide greater awareness among state government employees of their current retirement benefits, improve basic financial literacy and build awareness of the tax advantages of saving for retirement through an employer-sponsored plan such as the WDC.
Contact us via email at ETF_Empower@etf.wi.gov
- Department of Administration
- Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection
- Office of the Comissioner of Insurance
- Department of Financial Institutions
- Department of Health Services
- Department of Military Affairs
- Department of Revenue
- Department of Safety & Professional Services
- Department of Transportation
- Office of State Employment Relations
- Public Service Commission
- Wisconsin Housing and Economic Development Authority