A big part of staying healthy is linked to financial wellness.
"Sixty-nine percent of people attribute their stress to money…"
--American Psychological Association
Improve your financial wellness and knowledge with these helpful resources:
Download your Financial Wellness Action Plan now - Download Action Plan Goal Sheet
Creating and Managing a Spending Plan (Personal Budget)
Managing Debt and Credit
Saving and Investing
Planning for Retirement
Financial and Investment Advisers
- Employee Assistance Programs – Check with your employer’s Human Resources Department to determine if you have access to an employee assistance program. Some of the services they may offer include:
- Financial consultation with certified financial counselors
- College or retirement planning
- Budgeting, credit report review or correction
- Debt management and consolidation
- Information on mortgages, loans, and other financial arrangements
- Legal consultation with attorneys
- Consumer law, family law, traffic citations, estate planning, other legal issues
- ETF’s EMPOWER Campaign – Learn about the unique challenges women face saving for retirement and strategies to help you save more.
Disclaimer: Mention of a trademark, proprietary product, or commercial firm in text or figures does not constitute an endorsement by the State of Wisconsin or the Department of Employee Trust Funds, and does not imply approval to the exclusion of other suitable products or firms.