Department of Employee Trust Funds
September 3, 2015
Women and Social Security
Join us for a free educational workshop developed to help women understand the basics of Social Security. Sponsored by ETF and the EMPOWER campaign.
- When and how to apply for Social Security
- Social Security benefits available to survivors and ex-spouses
- Information about Medicare
One session will be offered in downtown Madison, as follows. No registration required. You can also attend this presentation via webcast.
Thursday, September 10
11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Department of Health Services
1 West Wilson St.
Conference Room 751
Social Security workshop presenters:
- Tara Ress and Toni Bender, Social Security Administration
- Tarna Hunter, Wisconsin Department of Employee Trust Funds
EMPOWER is a statewide educational campaign to inspire and encourage women to save for their retirement. Sponsored by the Department of Employee Trust Funds, the Wisconsin Deferred Compensation Program, and Affirmative Action Committees at Wisconsin state agencies.