Department of Employee Trust Funds
April 15, 2019
Web Resources Available to Help Members
with Statement of Benefits
ETF's online resources and webinars are available to assist members in reviewing their Wisconsin Retirement System annual Statement of Benefits, which are being distributed this month.
The statement is a summary of a member’s WRS pension account, including year-end balances, beneficiary designations and other important account information as of January 1, 2019. Statements are being distributed via either a member’s most recent WRS employer or mailed.
Be sure to carefully review your statement. Do you have any questions? This is also a good time to assess your financial plan. How can you supplement your future retirement income?
In the Statement of Benefits section of the website, you’ll find easy-to-use resources:
- Interactive sample statements provide explanations of content and links to other information.
- Frequently asked questions on how to update your name or address, change your beneficiary(ies), calculate a benefit, make additional contributions and more.
- Quick links to forms, online calculators and related webinars.
- Active employees (currently working for a WRS employer): If you believe your statement is incorrect, contact your employer’s payroll office.
- Inactive employees (no longer working for a WRS employer) and alternate payees: If you believe your statement is incorrect or have questions, contact us.
- Register for the webinar, Understanding Your Annual WRS Statement of Benefits.
Account Contact Information
Please keep your contact information (name and mailing address) current to ensure you continue to receive important communications from ETF.