Member Education
forms and publications
about etf
frequently asked questions
contact etf
site map
related links
top of page
members retirees employers governing boards careers at etf

Change of Address

Changing Your Home Address

Always notify the Department of Employee Trust Funds if your home address changes. Complete and send our Address/Name Change form (ET-2815) or call or write to us. Even if your monthly payment is deposited directly to your account, you should still notify us if your address changes. We send important materials such as benefit change notices, tax statements and the Trust Fund News to your home address on file. Please allow up to 30 days for a change of address to be completed.

Changing Your Bank Address

You must complete a new Direct Deposit Authorization form (ET- 7282) when you change your financial institution or when your account number changes. You may print, complete and mail the Direct Deposit Authorization (ET-7282) form or you may contact us for a form. We require your signature in order to change your bank address. If you are unable to sign, a power of attorney appointee or a court appointed guardian or conservator may sign for you. We require a copy of the appointment paper for filing in your record.


supporting excellence in Wisconsin public service