Your plan requires you to pay part of the cost for most covered drugs. Sometimes you will pay a fixed amount called a “copay.” Other times, you will pay a percent of the total cost, called “coinsurance.”
The total cost of drugs can change, even month to month.
Compare the Cost of your Drug at Multiple Pharmacies
Navitus has an online portal where you can look up what your drugs cost at different pharmacies:
- Go to the Navitus Member Portal.
- Log in with your user ID and password.
- New to the portal? Select Click here for new registrations to set up an account. You will need your Navitus ID card handy so that you can put in your member ID.
- Select Cost Compare from the menu on the left.
- Select who you are filling the prescription for, either subscriber or a dependent.
- Fill out your prescription information in the Drug Search fields or click Search your Medication History to look through medications you've taken in the last three months.
- Enter your location information. You will see a map of pharmacy locations, their distance from you, what you will pay and the total cost to your health plan.
You can also use the member portal to find prior authorization forms and details on what is covered on the Navitus formulary. Questions? Contact Navitus Customer Care at the toll-free number on your Navitus member ID card.