The Department of Employee Trust Funds has implemented a phased, COVID-19 pandemic bounce back plan for resuming onsite and in-person services. The plan focuses on protecting the well-being and safety of Wisconsin Retirement System members and ETF staff.
Effective July 6, 2021 and until further notice:
- The ETF front desk at the Hill Farms State Office Building in Madison is open to the public for “quick service” such as dropping off forms or addressing simple benefit-related questions.
- As onsite services resume, we are offering a limited number of in-person benefits counseling appointments.
- You have the options of scheduling online or in-person individual (one-on-one) and small group benefits counseling appointments. Small group appointments are available during the day and evening. Online appointments typically can be scheduled sooner.
- Continue mailing in completed forms or using the convenient, outside ETF drop box near the employee entrance of the building.
- As always, you can access forms and benefits-related information, education, and resources on etf.wi.gov.
- For assistance, contact ETF via secure email or call 1-877-533-505, Monday-Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (CST).
While at ETF and the Hill Farms State Office Building, please wear a face mask if you are not fully vaccinated for COVID-19. We are following the guidelines of the Wisconsin Department of Health Services, federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and Wisconsin Department of Administration to reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19.