The Department of Employee Trust Funds has implemented a phased, COVID-19 pandemic bounce back plan for resuming onsite and in-person services. This plan, which follows guidance from the Wisconsin Department of Health Services, federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and Wisconsin Department of Administration, focuses on protecting the well-being and safety of Wisconsin Retirement System members and ETF staff.
Effective March 1, 2022 and until further notice:
- The ETF front desk at the Hill Farms State Office Building is open to the public for “quick service” such as dropping off forms or addressing simple benefit-related questions.
- ETF is currently offering online and in-person individual (one-on-one) and small group retirement appointments.
- Please continue mailing in completed forms or using the convenient, outside ETF drop box near the employee entrance of the building.
- As always, you can access forms and benefits-related information, education, and resources at etf.wi.gov.
- For assistance, contact ETF via secure email or call 1-877-533-5020, Monday-Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (CST).
- You are not required to wear a mask while in the Hill Farms State Office Building or retirement appointments with an ETF benefits specialist. However, you can voluntarily wear a mask at any time.
- If you are exhibiting any symptoms of illness (cough, runny nose, etc.), you are encouraged to not visit ETF offices and to reschedule onsite retirement appointments.
- Masks will be provided upon request.