The Department of Employee Trust Funds has implemented a phased, long-term plan for addressing ongoing developments related to the COVID-19 pandemic. The plan focuses on protecting the well-being and safety of Wisconsin Retirement System members and ETF staff.
During this time all ETF daily operations and services continue to be available such as processing of benefit-related applications, retirement and other benefit requests, retirement appointments, educational webinars, and annuity payments.
Please note the following is in effect through December 31, 2020 or until further notice:
- ETF offices at the Hill Farms State Office Building in Madison are closed to the public.
- Retirement appointments are only available online or by phone. There are no in-person or group appointments.
- Mail in completed forms or use the outside ETF drop box near the employee entrance of the building.
- You are encouraged to use resources on etf.wi.gov.
- For assistance, contact ETF via secure email or call 1-877-533-5020, Monday-Friday, during regular business hours.
We are following the guidelines of the Wisconsin Department of Health Services, federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and Wisconsin Department of Administration to reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19.