The Department of Employee Trust Funds is closely monitoring the impact of the global Coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19) and taking actions to help protect the well-being and safety of Wisconsin Retirement System members and ETF staff. The COVID-19 virus can cause severe respiratory illness and pneumonia for older people or those with underlying health conditions.
We are following the guidelines of the Wisconsin Department of Health Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and Wisconsin Department of Administration to reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19.
- ETF offices and the Hill Farms State Office Building in Madison are temporarily closed to the public and non-essential personnel, in compliance with the State of Wisconsin Safer at Home Emergency Order #28.
- ETF daily operations and services are not interrupted, including the processing of benefit-related applications, retirement requests, and annuity payments.
- All in-person, individual, and group retirement appointments will be switched to online or over-the-phone appointments, effective March 16, 2020.
- You are encouraged to use resources on etf.wi.gov.
- Instead of hand-delivering forms to ETF, please mail in forms or use the outside ETF drop box near the employee entrance at the Hill Farms State Office Building in Madison.
- For assistance, contact ETF via secure email or call 1-877-533-5020, Monday-Friday, during regular business hours.