The Well Wisconsin program, administered by WebMD, provides tools and resources to help participants set health and well-being goals, track progress, stay motivated, and earn incentives. Employees, retirees, and their spouses who participate in the Group Health Insurance Program have access to Well Wisconsin program.
For program-related questions visit WebMD or call 1-800-821-6591.
Well Wisconsin is Available in Spanish
Complete your activities in English or Spanish. If you don’t have computer access or prefer to complete the activities in another language, contact WebMD at 1-800-821-6591.
Earn the Incentive
To earn the $150 prepaid card, go to WebMD ONE Wellness Portal and complete your:
- Health assessment
- Health check
- One well-being activity
The deadline to earn the incentive is October 13, 2023.
All non-Medicare Advantage subscribers and spouses enrolled in the Group Health Insurance Program can earn incentives through the Well Wisconsin program. Medicare Advantage members cannot earn the Well Wisconsin incentive but can earn other incentives from UnitedHealthCare.
- June 5, 1- 1:30 p.m.: Dive into Well Wisconsin
- July 14, 10- 10:30 a.m.: Understanding Fad Diets
- August 15, 1- 1:30 p.m.: Optimizing Your Sleep
- September 6, 12 - 12:30 p.m.: Self-Care Isn’t Selfish
- September 13, 12 - 12:30 p.m.: Last Chance to Earn Your Incentive
- November 14, 1 - 1:30 p.m.: Tips to Avoid Holiday Weight Gain