What’s New for 2019
Prevea360 Health Plan is brought to you by Dean Health Plan, a member of SSM Health. Access to care is now easier and more convenient. Our new programs let you make clinic appointments online, talk to a health care professional 24/7 and reserve your spot in line for an urgent care appointment. Here are some quick details:
- Prevea Care After Hours* offers a convenient way to seek medical
advice when you just aren’t sure of the next steps. Whether you have an injury, illness or a medical question, help is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Call 920.496.4700 or 888.277.3832.
- Save My Spot allows you to make a reservation at the Prevea Urgent Care of your choice from the comfort of your home. You choose one of the available times and have the option of receiving a text message reminder.
- Online scheduling makes primary care clinic appointments a snap. Simply visit prevea.com and select the medical service you need. Then click Schedule Online Now and follow the prompts to select a time with your doctor.
* Due to licensing regulations, Prevea Care After Hours triage services are only available to residents of Wisconsin.
Prevea360 offers coordinated care via a strong network of providers and innovative hospitals—all working for you.
Local care centered around you. Health care coverage we all deserve.
Go to prevea360.com/wi-employees to access a provider directory. Select “Online” or “Printable” under "Provider Directory." To request a printed directory be mailed to you, call 1-877-230-7555.
Referrals, Authorizations, Out-of-Network
Referrals are not needed when receiving care from in-network providers. Prior authorization is required for certain services, procedures and for out-of-network providers before you receive care. You will receive written notification of the approval or denial for the prior authorization. You may check the status of your request at MyPrevea.com. If you are unsure if a service, test or procedure requires prior authorization or a referral, contact 877-230-7555 prior to the appointment.
Emergency and Urgent Care
If you require emergency or urgent care when outside of the network, seek care at the nearest medical facility. Contact Prevea360 at 1-877-230-7555, if possible, when you receive emergency care. If assistance is needed to determine the appropriate level of care outside of normal working hours, contact Prevea Care After Hours at 1-888-277-3832. Follow-up care must be received by an in-network provider unless otherwise approved by Prevea360.
Mental, Behavioral Health and Substance Abuse
Prior authorization and/or referrals are not required for Outpatient Mental Health Services when seeking services from an in-network provider. Inpatient Mental Health must be prior authorized.
Major Health Systems
- HSHS Eastern WI Division Hospitals
- Prevea Clinics
- Door County Medical Center
- Holy Family Memorial Hospital and Clinics
- HSHS St. Vincent Hospital Regional Cancer Center