Zurich Accidental Death and Dismemberment provides payments for specific amputation injuries, such as loss of a limb, or for accidental death. You choose a coverage level based on multiples of your salary. It also includes travel insurance and insures against identity theft. This benefit is only available to active employees.
For enrollment questions, see your payroll/benefits representative; for other questions, please contact Zurich at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For detailed plan information, please visit https://ZurichPlanInfo.qwikcoverage.com.
View the Certificate of Coverage.
Zurich will offer open enrollment during It’s Your Choice to active employees. If you are currently enrolled in this plan, your enrollment will continue unless you cancel during It’s Your Choice open enrollment.
New employees may enroll within 30 days of their eligibility throughout the year.
Zurich has anytime enrollment for UW System employees.
This plan is not available to retirees.
Important To Note
- Employers do not contribute to the premiums for this plan.
- Throughout the year, eligible employees may enroll or make changes to their enrollment based on qualifying events such as marriage, divorce, birth, adoption or loss of other comparable coverage.
- With few exceptions, once enrolled, you must remain in the plan for the full year. Mid-year cancellation procedures follow those for health insurance—see the Frequently Asked Question “How do I cancel coverage.”
- You may cancel your new or existing enrollment during the It’s Your Choice Open Enrollment period.
- UW System and UW Hospital and Clinics employees may have different optional plans available. Check with your human resources/benefits office for details and instructions for 2019. UW System employees may refer to www.wisconsin.edu/ohrwd/benefits