Please visit https://etf.benefits.navitus.com information about the for the Uniform Pharmacy Benefit. Click on your plan type to find information about
- The formulary, the list of all the drugs and supplies that are covered by the benefit. Please know that the formulary for state and local active employees plans can change throughout the year while the Medicare formulary can only change at the beginning of each year.
- Zero Dollar preventive drugs identified by the Affordable Care Act (ACA) that are paid for by the program even if the deductible has not been met.
- First Dollar preventive drugs identified by the ACA are subject to copayment/coinsurance cost sharing, even if the deductible has not been met
- Healthcare Reform Contraceptive Drugs that are required to be covered at no cost by the ACA
- Prior Authorization Forms for prescribers to fill out on a member’s behalf. Medications that require prior authorization for coverage are marked with “PA” on the formulary