Because your health matters, choose the health insurance company where you matter. Quartz cares about your whole health. This means supporting you when you’re sick while aspiring to keep you well. Count on Quartz for:
- Access to nationally recognized providers
- Trusted local service, with 95% member satisfaction
- Support for your well-being
Your health journey is uniquely yours. That’s why we offer network options – so you get the care you need where you need it. Choose the Quartz - Community Network for primary care outside of Dane County or in the communities of Cambridge, Marshall, and Mazomanie.
Live your best life with access to best-in-class health care. Visit ChooseQuartz.com for more information.
What’s New for 2021
Quartz is pleased to announce the addition of Aurora Health Care to our extensive provider network. Quartz – Community Network members will now have access to Aurora Health Care providers and specialists at several hospitals and clinics throughout the counties included in the service area. Go to ChooseQuartz.com for a complete list of providers.
Quartz’s expanding digital toolbox includes free mobile apps to keep you healthy and on-the-go. Message and data rates may apply.
- New! Thrive promotes healthy families with helpful tips and trackers. Pregnant moms love Thrive’s kick tracker. New parents can log feedings and diaper changes. For all family members, keep up with preventive screenings, vaccinations, and developmental stages. Learn more about Thrive.
- New! As life unfolds, every day can bring new challenges and opportunities. Fortunately, myStrength has proven tools, such as trackers and activities, to help you manage stress, anxiety, poor sleep, and more. Improve your mood, take control, and embrace the future. Learn more about myStrength.
- Get relief from low back pain on your schedule with MobileBack. Keep moving with easy-to-follow exercises designed by spine physical therapists. In-app coaching will motivate you to achieve results. Learn more about MobileBack.
Go to ChooseQuartz.com to access a provider directory. Under “Plan Details”, select “Network Options” and select the “Community Network”. To request a printed provider directory be mailed to you, call 1-844-644-3455.
Referrals, Authorizations, Out-of-Network
Referrals are not needed when receiving care from in-network providers. Prior authorization is required for certain services, procedures, and for out-of-network providers before you receive care. You will receive written notification upon approval or denial for the prior authorization. You may check the status of your request at QuartzMyChart.com. If you are unsure if a service, test, or procedure requires prior authorization or a referral, call 1-844-644-3455 before the appointment or visit QuartzBenefits.com/priorauth.
Emergency and Urgent Care
If you require emergency or urgent care when outside of the network, seek care at the nearest medical facility. Contact your primary care provider if assistance is needed to determine the appropriate level of care. Follow-up care must be received from an in-network provider unless approved by Quartz.
Mental, Behavioral Health and Substance Abuse
For help accessing mental, behavioral health, or substance abuse services, call Behavioral Health Care Management at 1-800-683-2300.
Contact your primary care provider for after-hour or out-of-area care instructions.
Take advantage of technology to access 24/7 on-demand care for non-emergency needs. Virtual visits connect you to a health care provider via your smartphone, tablet, or computer webcam. Depending on the issue, the provider can provide a diagnosis, suggest follow-up care, and prescribe medication when appropriate.
- UW Health Care Anywhere – visit uwhealthcareanywhere.org
- Gundersen VirtualVisit – visit gundersenvirtualvisit.org
- UnityPointHealth Virtual Care – visit unitypointvirtualcare.org
Major Health Systems
- Aurora Health Care
- Gundersen Health System
- ProHealth Medical Group
- UnityPoint Health – Meriter Hospital & Clinics
- UW Health Hospitals & Specialty Clinics