Vendor Update - Optum Financial
ConnectYourCare is now part of Optum Financial. Optum Financial will replace the ConnectYourCare name and brand throughout the member experience.
- Customer service offerings will remain the same.
- Payment cards will not be reissued - use the same card until it expires.
- Use the same online account and mobile app to manage your account
Save on a wide variety of everyday medical, dental, vision, day care, parking and transit expenses with a pre-tax savings account. It’s a tax break that’s simple to use.
When you enroll, you determine the dollar amount you want to contribute to each account based on your estimated expenses for the upcoming plan year – January 1 to December 31, 2021. Your contributions will be deducted in equal amounts from each paycheck, pre-tax, throughout the plan year.
The more you contribute to your pre-tax savings accounts, the more you reduce your taxable gross salary. When you pay less in taxes, your take-home pay increases!
For more information, visit the Optum Financial/CYC landing page for the State of Wisconsin.
- Contributions will be distributed evenly over the course of the year, in accordance with your payroll schedule.
- Biweekly: 24 pay periods | Monthly: 12 pay periods | 9-Month: 9 pay periods
Note: If you are already enrolled in a pre-tax savings account, you must re-enroll each year to continue participation. Enrollments do not carry forward from year to year. If you do not enroll for the 2021 plan year by October 23, 2020, you will not be able to enroll until the next plan year's open enrollment or you experience a qualified life event.