DeltaVision®, brought to you by Delta Dental of Wisconsin in partnership with EyeMed Vision Care, is the new plan administrator beginning January 2021. (Yes, Delta Dental takes care of eyes too!)
Members and their covered dependents can receive annual eye exams and coverage allowances towards glasses or contact lenses following a copayment with supplemental vision coverage. For more information, please visit the websites listed below or call 1-844-337-8383.
- Coverage information - ETF DeltaVision Guide
- In-network providers - EyeMed Provider Locator
- The EyeMed Provider Locator is a custom search tool for the State of Wisconsin that includes the Insight Network and Walmart.
DeltaVision® is underwritten by Wyssta Insurance Company.
DeltaVision, in partnership with EyeMed Vision Care, will offer open enrollment during the annual It's Your Choice open enrollment period to active state employees, state retirees, and local retirees for 2021. Active local employees are eligible to enroll only if their employer chooses to offer Supplemental Vision.
Note: If you are currently enrolled with VSP, your enrollment will continue with DeltaVision unless you cancel during open enrollment.
New employees may enroll within 30 days of their eligibility throughout the year.
Keep an eye on your mailbox for your new vision benefit membership card from EyeMed.
Important to Note
- Employers do not contribute to the premiums for this plan.
- Throughout the year, eligible employees may enroll or make changes to their enrollment based on qualifying events such as marriage, divorce, birth, adoption or loss of other comparable coverage. Go to ETF's Life Events Guide for a full list.
- With few exceptions, once enrolled, you must remain in the plan for the full year. Mid-year cancellation procedures follow those for health insurance—see the Frequently Asked Question “How do I cancel coverage.”
- You may cancel your new or existing enrollment during the annual open enrollment period.
- UW System and UW Hospital and Clinics employees may have different optional plans available. Check with your human resources/benefits office for details and instructions. UW System Employees refer to www.wisconsin.edu/ohrwd/benefits. UWHC employees visit https://uconnect.wisc.edu/depts/uwhealth/benefits/.