The frequently asked questions contain detailed information regarding enrollment and plan change opportunities during and beyond the annual open enrollment period, dependent eligibility, benefits and services, Medicare and termination of coverage.
This information is intended to provide understandable explanations of the Certificates of Coverage. In the event of any conflict between the terms of the Certificates of Coverage and the information contained in the Frequently Asked Questions section, the terms of the Certificates of Coverage will control.
- Benefits and Services
- Cancellation / Termination of Coverage
- Changes In Employment Status
- Changing Health Plans
- COBRA/Continuation of Health Coverage
- Dental (See new Dental Insurance page)
- Dependent Information
- Enrolling For Coverage
- General Information
- Medicare Advantage
- Medicare Information
- Pharmacy Benefit Manager (PBM)
- Supplemental Benefits (See new Vision Insurance, Accident Plan, and Long-Term Care Insurance pages)