When it comes to your health, nothing beats peace of mind. When you choose Quartz, that’s exactly what we’ll deliver. Rest assured, you’ll have the best providers and quality care. All backed up with local service – and 97% member satisfaction!*
- Our key provider partners in the Quartz – Central Network include UW Health, UnityPoint Health – Meriter, Gundersen Health System, and Aurora Health Care. Together, our integrated approach to patient care looks out for you.
- And that’s just the foundation of our robust provider network. Your options include local community-based care, regional specialty clinics, nationally ranked hospitals, trauma centers, and much more.
Turn to Quartz for the doctors you want, the care you deserve, and the good health you need.
Then, select the Quartz – Central Network if you prefer to get primary care in the middle and eastern parts of the state outside of Dane County (or in Cambridge, Marshall, and Mazomanie). You’ll also have access to specialty care providers in other parts of Wisconsin plus northern Illinois.
*Based on a monthly survey of Quartz members Jan. – Dec. 2020.
What's New for 2022
New networks: For 2022, we are changing the structure of our provider network offerings, adding a third comprehensive provider network for ETF members to select. The right option for you depends on where you live, work, and prefer to get care: Quartz –Central, Quartz – West, and Quartz – UW Health. They all feature access to top-rated care from our owners, as well as high-quality local and regional providers.
- Not sure which Quartz network to choose? Watch Choose the Quartz Network That's Right for You or view the 2022 Quartz Network Change Overview.
New counties: ETF participants who live in Green Lake or Waushara county will be eligible to enroll in a Quartz plan, increasing the service area of the Quartz – Central Network to 19 counites.
- Go to ChooseQuartz.com to access our provider directory and find a doctor search tool.
- Or, go directly to QuartzBenefits.com/findadoctor and pick your network from a list to find a provider to meet your needs.
To request a complete printed provider directory, call (844) 644-3455, and we’ll mail one to you.
Referrals, Authorizations, Out-of-Network
- Referrals are not needed when receiving care from in-network providers.
- You may need our okay ahead of time (prior authorization) for certain services, procedures, and out-of-network providers before you receive care.
- You will receive written notice of our approval or denial. You may check the status of your request at QuartzMyChart.com.
If you are unsure if a service, test, or procedure requires prior authorization or a referral, call (844) 644-3455 before the appointment or visit QuartzBenefits.com/priorauth.
Emergency and Urgent Care
If you need emergency or urgent care out-of-network, seek care at the nearest medical facility. Contact your primary care provider if you need help determining the appropriate level of care. Follow-up care must be received from an in-network provider unless approved by Quartz.
Mental, Behavioral Health and Substance Abuse
Being healthy isn’t just about your body – it’s about your mind, too. To access mental, behavioral health, or substance abuse services, call Behavioral Health Care Management at (800) 683-2300. We’ll connect you to the support you need.
Contact your primary care provider for after-hours or out-of-area care instructions.
Take advantage of technology to access 24/7 on-demand care for non-emergency needs. Virtual visits connect you to a health care provider via your smartphone, tablet, or computer webcam. Depending on the issue, the provider can provide a diagnosis, suggest follow-up care, and prescribe medication when appropriate.
- Care Anywhere University of Wisconsin – visit uwhealthcareanywhere.org
- UnityPoint Health Virtual Care – visit unitypointvirtualcare.org
- Gundersen VirtualVisit – visit gundersenvirtualvisit.org
- LiveWell with Advocate Aurora – visit livewell.aah.org
Major Health Systems
- Aurora Health Care
- Gundersen Health System
- ProHealth Medical Group
- UnityPoint Health - Meriter Hospital & Clinics
- UW Hospital & Specialty Clinics