When it comes to your health care coverage, you shouldn't settle for less than excellent. Access to trusted providers across the state, a choice of three networks, and state-of-the-art technology — that's the Quartz difference.
Our key provider partners in the Quartz – West Network include Gundersen Health System, UW Health, and UnityPoint Health – Meriter. By working together, our integrated approach to patient care looks out for you.
That's just the foundation of our robust provider network. Your care options also include local community-based care, regional specialty clinics, nationally ranked hospitals, trauma centers, and much more.
Get outstanding care with Quartz!
Select the Quartz – West Network if you prefer to get primary care in western Wisconsin. You'll also have access to providers in select Iowa and Minnesota counties for specialty care.
- Go to ChooseQuartz.com to access our provider directory and find a doctor search tool.
- Or, go directly to QuartzBenefits.com/findadoctor and pick your network from a list to find a provider to meet your needs.
To request a complete printed provider directory, call 844-644-3455, and we’ll mail one to you.
Referrals, Authorizations, Out-of-Network
- Referrals are not needed when receiving care from in-network providers.
- You may need our okay ahead of time (prior authorization) for certain services, procedures, and out-of-network providers before you receive care.
- You will receive written notice of our approval or denial. You may check the status of your request at QuartzMyChart.com.
- If you're unsure whether a service, test, or procedure requires prior authorization or a referral, please call 844-644-3455 before the appointment. Learn more and download forms at QuartzBenefits.com/priorauth.
Emergency and Urgent Care
If you need emergency or urgent care out-of-network, please seek care at the nearest medical facility. For serious, life-threatening situations, call 911 right away. If you need help determining whether you should go to an emergency department or urgent care, contact your primary care provider. You'll need to get follow-up care from an in-network provider unless you receive approval from us first.
Mental, Behavioral Health and Substance Abuse
Well-living isn't just about your body—Quartz is here to help support your mental health and emotional well-being.
To access mental health, behavioral health, or substance abuse services, call Behavioral Health Care Management at 800-683-2300. We'll connect you to the support you need.
Contact your primary care provider for after-hours or out-of-area care instructions.
When you're sick or injured, you want care right away. Take advantage of our Virtual Visits technology to access 24/7 on-demand care for any non-emergency needs. Virtual visits connect you to an expert health care provider via your smartphone, tablet, or computer webcam. Your provider can offer a diagnosis, suggest follow-up care, and/or prescribe medication depending on the situation.
- Care Anywhere University of Wisconsin – visit uwhealthcareanywhere.org
- Gundersen VirtualVisit – visit gundersenvirtualvisit.org
- LiveWell with Advocate Aurora Health – visit livewell.aah.org
Major Health Systems
- Black River Memorial
- Crossing Rivers Health
- Gundersen Health System
- Sacred Health Hospital and St. Joseph's Chippewa Falls (HSHS)
- OakLeaf IPA and Surgical Hospital
- Tomah Health
- UW Health Hospital & Specialty Clinics
- Vernon Memorial Healthcare