ETF has posted the Certificate of Coverage and Schedules of Benefits for the 2022 plan year. These documents will help you navigate your health insurance benefits for the coming year.
Reminder: The annual health benefits open enrollment period for plan year 2022 is September 27 to October 22, 2021.
How to Use These Documents
All members of the Group Health Insurance Program provided by ETF will use the same Certificate of Coverage for 2022. The 2022 Uniform Benefits Certificate of Coverage (22ET-2180) describes what types of benefits and services are covered by your health plan.
To find out how much you will pay for services when you see a healthcare provider, you should view your specific Schedule of Benefits:
- IYC Health Plan for State Employees (22ET-2107sb) for active state or UW employees and retirees without Medicare on the non-high deductible health plan
- High Deductible Health Plan for State Employees (22ET-2107sbhd) for active state or UW employees and retirees without Medicare on the high deductible health plan
- IYC Health Plan Medicare (22ET-2108sb) for state and local retirees with Medicare* (except local program option O4/14)
- Local Traditional Plan (22ET-2128sb) for active local employees with Program Option O2/12
- Local Deductible Plan (22ET-2158sb) for active and retired local employees with Program Option O4/14
- Local Health Plan (22ET-2168sb) for active local employees with Program Option O6/16
- Local High Deductible Health Plan (22ET-2169sb) for active local employees with Program Option O7/17
*Note: If you are enrolled in IYC Medicare Advantage (administered by UnitedHealthcare) or IYC Medicare Plus (administered by WEA Trust), your Schedule of Benefits will be different. See the resources linked below for more information on how your plan works.
- IYC Medicare Plus Certificate of Coverage and Schedule of Benefits (22ET-4113)
- IYC Medicare Advantage Evidence of Coverage – Non-Deductible (22ET-2100cc) for all program options except retirees with Program Option PO4/14
- IYC Medicare Advantage Evidence of Coverage – Deductible (22ET-2100ccd) for retirees with Program Option PO4/14 only
Visit the Health page to find rates and other information about your 2022 health benefits.