Teachers and educational support personnel: Here is your opportunity to serve fellow Wisconsin Retirement System members by participating on a WRS governing board!
Self nominations are the first step in the process. If you’re interested in serving on the boards, downloading the nomination materials as indicated here:
- Employee Trust Funds Board – Educational Support Personnel Member. Download a nomination packet for this seat.
- Teachers Retirement Board – Public School Teacher Member seat (remainder of existing vacancy; term expires May 2027). Download a nomination packet for this seat.
ETF supports a diverse and inclusive environment for staff and board members and seeks a diverse pool of nominees for board vacancies. People identifying with traditionally underrepresented groups, particularly women, people of color, and persons with disabilities, are encouraged to submit their nominations.
How to declare candidacy:
- Nominate yourself. Download nomination materials now or request ETF mail them to you. Email BoardElections@etf.wi.gov or write to ETF, Retirement Board Liaison, P.O. Box 7931, Madison, WI 53707-7931.
- Gather a minimum of 25 signatures from other WRS covered employees qualified to vote in the election.
- Send completed nomination materials to ETF. Materials must be received by November 30.