The Department of Employee Trust Funds has temporarily closed its offices to the general public, in compliance with Gov. Evers' directive to restrict public access for essential services only in order to control the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
During this time, ETF staff continue to perform daily operations and services, including the processing of benefit-related applications, retirement requests, and annuity payments.
- Retirement appointments are available online and over-the-phone only.
- You are encouraged to use resources on etf.wi.gov.
- Instead of hand-delivering forms to ETF, please mail in forms or use the outside drop box near the employee entrance of the Hill Farms State Office Building in Madison.
- For assistance, contact us via secure email or call 1-877-533-5020, Monday-Friday, during regular business hours.
Please watch our website for updates.
For More Information
- Your Health Benefits and COVID-19
- Wisconsin Department of Health Services
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention