The Department of Employee Trust Funds has implemented a phased, COVID-19 pandemic bounce back plan for resuming onsite and in-person services. This plan, which follows guidance from the Wisconsin Department of Health Services, federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and Wisconsin Department of Administration, focuses on protecting the well-being and safety of Wisconsin Retirement System members and ETF staff.
Mask Usage - Effective August 5, 2021 and until further notice:
- Unvaccinated public members must wear a mask at all times while in state office buildings.
- Vaccinated public members are strongly recommended to wear a mask while in state office buildings.
- Masks will be provided for public members upon request.
- All state employees must wear a mask at all times while indoors in state office buildings and while conducting any state business in other facilities.
ETF Services – Effective August 5, 2021 and until further notice:
- The ETF front desk at the Hill Farms State Office Building in Madison is open to the public for “quick service” such as dropping off forms or addressing simple benefit-related questions.
- ETF is currently offering online and in-person individual (one-on-one) and small group benefits counseling appointments.
- Continue mailing in completed forms or using the convenient, outside ETF drop box near the employee entrance of the building.
- As always, you can access forms and benefits-related information, education, and resources on etf.wi.gov.
- For assistance, contact ETF via secure email or call 1-877-533-5020, Monday-Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (CST).