COVID-19 vaccination rates are increasing across Wisconsin. To continue supporting the State of Wisconsin Group Health Insurance Program members with accessing information about vaccines and how to get one, the Department of Employee Trust Funds has the following information for employers to share with your employees:
- Your State of Wisconsin Group Health Insurance Benefits and COVID-19 web page provides information about vaccine coverage, testing, treatment, and more.
- UW System’s COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics is a map of UW institutions hosting COVID-19 vaccine clinics for community members. Locations subject to change.
- Find a COVID-19 Vaccine Near You is a tool to find a vaccine location near you. Call or visit their website to make an appointment.
- Well Wisconsin Radio Bonus COVID-19 Vaccine episode with Dr. Conway, a Professor of Pediatrics at the UW-Madison School of Medicine and Public Health, Infectious Disease Immunization Program will help answer your common COVID-19 questions. No login required.
- The Conversation: Between Us, About Us is a new campaign to provide the black community with credible information about COVID-19 vaccines. Co-developed by the Kaiser Family Foundation and the Black Coalition Against COVID.
Further, the Department of Health Services is available to help any employer who wishes to host an onsite COVID-19 vaccine clinic for their employees. Learn more by reviewing the “Information for businesses and employers.” DHS can help match interested employers who complete this short survey with available vaccinators.