The Department of Employee Trust Funds has published three new videos to help group health program members – whether new enrollees or long-time participants, retired or non-retired – understand how their benefits work.
Health Insurance & Pharmacy for Active Employees provides a general overview of health benefits available to non-retired members. Topics include how to:
- enroll in group health insurance
- choose a plan design
- choose a health plan
- find an in-network pharmacy
- find useful resources for more information.
Health Insurance & Pharmacy for Retirees provides similar information but is tailored to those already retired.
Transitioning Care to a New Health Plan is a useful guide for those who need to choose a new health plan. Topics include how to:
- determine if your health care provider is covered by another health plan
- change your primary care provider or primary care clinic
- change your specialist(s) or health plan while receiving complex care
- enroll in a new health plan
- find more help with transitioning care
All ETF videos are available on demand. Find all titles on our Education/Videos page.
For More Information
Benefits Available to Me – Enter your employer name to learn about benefits provided by your Wisconsin Retirement System employer.
Benefits Provided by ETF – Provides a general overview of all benefits administered by ETF.
Health Benefits in Retirement – Three videos that will help you understand what will change, what will stay the same and any steps you need to take with your health benefits in retirement.