The process to elect members to the Employee Trust Funds Board and Teachers Retirement Board has begun! If you are interested in running for any of the three active employee positions listed below, download the nomination materials now.
- Employee Trust Funds Board – Educational Support Personnel Member
- Teachers Retirement Board – Technical College Teacher Member
- Teachers Retirement Board – Public School Teacher Member seat (remainder of existing vacancy; term expires May 2027)
Self nominations are the first step in the process. If you’re interested in serving on the boards, see the instructions below for downloading the nomination materials.
ETF supports a diverse and inclusive environment for staff and board members and seeks a diverse pool of nominees for board vacancies. People identifying with traditionally underrepresented groups, particularly women, people of color, and persons with disabilities, are encouraged to submit their nominations.
How to declare candidacy:
- Nominate yourself. Download nomination materials now or request ETF mail them to you. Email BoardElections@etf.wi.gov or write to ETF, Retirement Board Liaison, P.O. Box 7931, Madison, WI 53707-7931.
- Gather a minimum of 25 signatures from other WRS covered employees qualified to vote in the election.
- Send completed nomination materials to ETF — they must be received by October 14, 2022.
Find more information on the Teachers Retirement Board, including current board roster, board member responsibilities, meeting schedules, and agendas.