If retirement is beginning to appear on your horizon, then put this webinar on your priority list! Hosted by a WRS benefits specialist, Preparing for Your Retirement is high-quality two-hour webinar (including Q&A time at the end) designed for Wisconsin Retirement System members within 10 years of retirement. It’s one of our most popular webinars and we offer it twice a month at convenient day and evening hours.
Here is what a recent webinar participant told us: "I listened to the webinar last night and obtained a ton of information. Thank you SO SO much for the answers I need...I truly appreciate the easy way it was presented...this totally helped in my decision to retire as soon as I can."
Topics covered in each Preparing for Your Retirement webinar:
- How to retire with the WRS – what you need to do to start and carry out this process
- How employee and employer contributions and investment income affect your retirement account
- When you can retire
- WRS annuity payment options
- Rules for returning to work after retirement
- WRS death benefits -- what happens to your account when you die
- Post-retirement health and life insurance options
Sessions are currently scheduled through the end of July. Register for a session.