Keep your happy, healthy way of life going by making your health a priority. The Well Wisconsin Program can help get you there. Subscribers and spouses in the group health insurance program can take these steps:
1. Schedule a health screening at an onsite screening event or submit a health care provider form with results from your most recent doctor appointment. In addition, you may take the 10-minute health assessment online or call StayWell to request a paper copy. Health screenings are set for the following cities and dates—details and registration at wellwisconsin.staywell.com or call StayWell at 1-800-821-6591:
- Madison: Sept. 12, at Clarion Suites at Alliant Energy Center
- Madison: Oct. 3, at Monona Terrace and Convention Center
- Eau Claire: Sept.18, at Best Western Plus
- Green Bay: Sept. 24, the Rock Garden at Comfort Suites Hotel
- Oak Creek: Oct. 1, Comfort Suites Hotel
- Oskhosh: Sept. 26, Comfort Suites Hotel
2. Complete at least one of StayWell’s well-being activities, like health coaching, 21-Day Meditation Experience, and Daily Dash. The deadline to earn your $150 gift card for payment in 2019 is October 11. Schedule your screening appointment or complete the other activities by logging into your account at wellwisconsin.staywell.com or call StayWell at 1-800-821-6591.
New for 2020: A mobile-first app and new website! What does this mean for participants?
- Those who currently have an online account must create a new one for the updated site.
- Access to new resources, such as fitness videos, chat sessions with a coach, questions-and-answers with a doctor, and more.
Watch for the 2020 Well Wisconsin program brochure with more detailed information. All wellness incentives are considered taxable wages. All health information is protected by law.