The Department of Employee Trust Funds strives to ensure that you have access to the information you need to make informed decisions about your Wisconsin Retirement System benefits. We recommend starting with the convenient and easily accessible information and resources on our website, including forms and brochures, videos, and a full state of benefits-focused webinars.
We also recognize there are times when you need to speak with a benefits specialist. Due to a high volume of calls, our phone lines have been very busy. Here are some tips to help you obtain the service you need:
- Review brochures and forms on our website. You can print forms yourself or download and submit a number of them electronically to ETF. Just look for the submit link on the form’s web page.
- Check out the news to see the latest ETF happenings, including when you can expect to receive important mail like retirement and annuity statements.
- Visit the member education section to for videos, webinars, and presentations.
- Schedule an appointment to discuss your retirement options.
- Send us a secure email from our contact us page.
- Plan your calls. Try to call later in the week, before the end of the day, and avoid the first few business days of the month. This will help you avoid our business call times and save waiting time.
- Be prepared to wait on hold. This is a peak time of year for phone calls to ETF so wait times may be longer than usual.