- 2 min Applying for Retirement
- 3 min Make a Retirement Appointment
- 16 min How to Fill Out Your Retirement Benefit Estimates and Application (ET-4301)
Applying for Retirement2 min
Make a Retirement Appointment3 min
How to Fill Out Your Retirement Benefit Estimates and Application (ET-4301)16 min
Are you ready to retire from the WRS or thinking about it? Learn the 3-step process to apply for your WRS retirement benefits:
- Requesting an official Retirement Estimates and Application (ET-4301).
- Setting up a retirement appointment with ETF.
- Filling out and submitting your application to ETF.
Start planning now! Go to the Applying for Retirement page and begin the process today.
Use the Related Resources on the right side of this page to navigate your way through the retirement process. There is a checklist to cover planning and applying, more information about your annuity options, and other things you may need to consider.