Non-retired members may schedule a benefits counseling appointment. Before scheduling an appointment, you must have received a Retirement Benefit Estimate and Application (ET-4301) or a Disability Benefit Estimate and Application (ET-5302). See the Applying for Retirement section for more information.
- Individual (one-on-one) conducted online
- Individual (one-on-one) conducted in-person
- Group (up to 12 participants) conducted online, available during the day and evening
Please call ETF at 1-877-533-5020 to schedule an appointment if:
- You need to schedule a “double” appointment with another WRS member to review both accounts
- If you need an interpreter
Wait times for appointments can be up to four weeks, depending on availability. Online appointments typically can be scheduled sooner.
Note: While at ETF and the Hill Farms State Office Building, please wear a face mask if you are not fully vaccinated for COVID-19. For the latest information on ETF services and operations due to the pandemic, please go to ETF Response to COVID-19.
Talk with a Benefits Specialist
Do you have questions about your Wisconsin Retirement System retirement, health or other benefits? You can talk with a benefits specialist by phone 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (CST), Monday-Friday.
Wisconsin Relay: 711
Our knowledgeable benefits specialists can assist you with most benefits-related matters. If you have a benefits dispute, our Ombudsperson Services staff are here to help.