This video walks you through how to use ETF’s tax withholding calculator to calculate your federal and Wisconsin state taxes tax withholding elections payment. You’ll learn:
- Where to access ETF’s Tax Withholding Calculator
- How to use the calculator to determine your desired dollar amount or percentage of federal and Wisconsin state taxes to withhold - whether from your first pension payment or later on in retirement
- How to transcribe dollar amounts on to Internal Revenue Service Form W-4P
- How to complete ETF's Wisconsin Tax Withholding Election for WRS Annuity Payments (ET-4337)
- How to submit both tax withholding forms to the Department of Employee Trust Funds
Watch this video at your leisure on demand 24/7. Note: ETF cannot tell you how much to withhold. If you have questions about how much to withhold, please consult with a tax advisor.