ETF sends you valuable information about your WRS benefits. This includes statements regarding your benefit payments, tax documents, etc. It’s important that ETF always has your current address and other contact information on file.

If you are an active employee, contact your employer to update your address.

If you are a retiree or other benefit recipient and need to change your address, send a secure e-mail or download the Address/Name/Gender Change (ET-2815) form. Please be sure to provide your date of birth and last four digits of your Social Security number or ETF ID.

If you are an inactive employee, please Contact ETF to update your address.

Allow up to 30 days for the change(s) to be completed.