DeltaVision®, brought to you by Delta Dental of Wisconsin, with EyeMed Vision Care, is the supplemental vision plan administrator. (Yes, a close relation to Delta Dental. Don't worry, they take care of eyes, too.)
Members and their covered dependents can receive annual eye exams and coverage allowances towards glasses or contact lenses following a copayment with supplemental vision coverage. For more information, please visit the websites listed below or call 1-844-337-8383.
- Coverage information - ETF DeltaVision Guide
- In-network providers - EyeMed Provider Locator
- The EyeMed Provider Locator is a custom search tool for the State of Wisconsin that includes the Insight Network and Walmart.
DeltaVision® is underwritten by Wyssta Insurance Company.
DeltaVision, with EyeMed Vision Care, will offer open enrollment during the annual It's Your Choice open enrollment period to active state employees, state retirees, and local retirees. Active local employees are eligible to enroll only if their employer chooses to offer supplemental vision.
Note: Enrollment continues each year unless you cancel during the open enrollment period. You cannot cancel your vision election mid-year without a qualifying life change event.
New employees may enroll within 30 days of their eligibility throughout the year.
At retirement, employees must complete a Supplemental Vision Retiree/Continuant Enrollment Form in order to continue coverage into retirement.
Vision benefit membership cards are issued by EyeMed Vision Care.
Important to Note
- Employers do not contribute to the premiums for this plan.
- Throughout the year, eligible employees may enroll or make changes to their enrollment based on qualifying events such as marriage, divorce, birth, adoption or loss of other comparable coverage. Go to ETF's Life Events Guide for a full list.
- With few exceptions, once enrolled, you must remain in the plan for the full year. Mid-year cancellation procedures follow those for health insurance—see the Frequently Asked Question “How do I cancel coverage.”
- You may cancel your new or existing enrollment during the annual open enrollment period.
- UW System and UW Hospital and Clinics employees may have different optional plans available. Check with your human resources/benefits office for details and instructions. UW System Employees refer to www.wisconsin.edu/ohrwd/benefits. UWHC employees visit https://uconnect.wisc.edu/depts/uwhealth/benefits/.