Benefits Mentor is an intuitive tool to help find your best match for a health plan design. Users sometime encounter an issue when using Benefits Mentor. See below for solutions to common Benefits Mentor user issues.
- If you have questions about the aggregate claims data displayed by Benefits Mentor, contact your health plan or Navitus.
- See the Health Plan & Vendor Contact Information page for contact details.
- Note: ETF staff cannot view aggregate claims data. This information is limited to the registered user(s) for each Benefits Mentor account.
- After you complete your Benefits Mentor registration, you can reset your password on the Benefits Mentor login page.
- To request a password reset email, click “Forgot password?” underneath the Password field.
- Note: ETF staff cannot reset passwords, nor can they view passwords or usernames. Registered users are responsible for keeping track of their usernames and passwords.
- As Benefits Mentor user, you are allotted 5 failed login attempts before their account is temporarily frozen to ensure account security.
- If a registered user is temporarily locked out of their Benefits Mentor account, they should:
- Close the browser window, and
- Wait 30 minutes before attempting to login in again.
Forgotten Email and/or Username
- If you forget your username, you can try sending a password reset request to an email address that might be associated with your Benefits Mentor account.
- If you are unable to determine what email account is associated with your Benefits Mentor account, you can register for a new account.
- See the How to Sign Up for Benefits Mentor page for instructions.
- Note: ETF staff cannot reset usernames, nor can they view passwords or usernames. Registered users are responsible for keeping track of their usernames and passwords.