Make a plan and start saving early for retirement. Saving early is especially important for women since they face more financial challenges than men. The Top 5 Retirement Challenges for Women as identified by the Women's Institute for a Secure Retirement are:
- Women live longer than men.
- Women earn less than men during working years.
- Women receive significantly lower retirement benefits than men.
- Women have fewer years of earned income.
- Women are more likely to work part-time jobs.
Learn more about these challenges and start planning for a financially secure retirement by clicking on one of the images below.