Employers participating in the Wisconsin Retirement System and/or ETF-administered insurance programs must name an agent (or agents) to administer WRS benefits. The agent is responsible for ongoing, yearly, and monthly tasks such as:
- Determining WRS eligibility for your employees.
- Reporting your employee’s contribution and earnings.
- Timely reporting of your employee enrollments, terminations, and leaves of absence.
- Distributing WRS information to your employees.
- Responding to inquiries from ETF staff.
- Other responsibilities listed in Chapter 2 of the WRS Administration Manual (ET- 1127).
In addition, each employer should have at least one user with access to the ETF Web Applications for Employers.
This page will help you:
- Activate a new account.
- Troubleshoot your existing account.
- Navigate employer sections of the ETF website.
- Complete the Online Access Security Agreement (ET-8928) form.
- Complete the Designation of Agent (ET-1313) form.