Annual Reconciliation is the process in which employers reconcile total annual earnings reported periodically throughout the year to the total earnings reported in the Monthly Remittance Reports. Your Annual Report is due January 31.
Use these action code descriptions and review this list of reconciliation checks before you submit your annual report.
- Annual Reporting-Account Update Instructions
- Annual Reporting-Transaction Upload Instructions
- WRS Earnings Reports (Ongoing) Instructions
- Chapter 10 of the Wisconsin Retirement Administration Manual (ET-1127)
- WRS Annual Reporting & Reconciliation Webinar