The Department of Employee Trust Funds social media sites serve as a limited public forum and all content published is monitored. ETF offers its social media sites to provide informative and interactive communications channels for sharing important Wisconsin Retirement System-related news and information with members, beneficiaries, and annuitants, the general public, and other stakeholders. We welcome your feedback and questions that relate to this mission and will respond within a reasonable period of time.
User-generated posts on ETF social media sites could be rejected, removed, hidden or blocked when the content (including links):
- Contains obscenity
- Is clearly not related to ETF and/or the WRS and its benefit programs, including comments that:
- Advertise, solicit or promote commerce/products/services
- Support or oppose political campaigns, political parties, political ideology
- References or promotes discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability , or sexual orientation.
- Is threatening, harassing or discriminatory
- Incites or promotes violence or illegal activities
- Contains personal identifying information or sensitive personal information
- Contains information that reasonably could compromise individual or public safety
- Contains content – including photos, comments and links – of a sexual nature.
Department of Employee Trust Funds social media sites are subject to applicable Wisconsin public records laws. Any content maintained in a social media format related to ETF business, including communication posted by ETF and received from citizens, is a public record. ETF is responsible for responding complete and accurately to any public records request for social media content.
If you have questions regarding this policy, please contact the Department of Employee Trust Funds.