Park on neighborhood streets or in the on-site parking garage, which is open for public access from 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday-Friday (excluding holidays).
- There are two entrances and exits to the parking garage – one on the north and west end.
- Parking garage stalls for visitors are located on the ground and 1st floor of the parking garage.
- Visitor stalls are labeled.
- Mopeds should be parked in the parking garage. Mopeds may not be parked in the bicycle rack areas.
Parking for Visitors with Disabilities
Parking is free and currently only available at the front of the Hill Farms State Office building.
Appointments and Parking
- Parking is free for those with scheduled appointments only; all others pay parking fee of $2 per hour after initial 30-minute free period.
- If you park in the garage, allow up to 15 minutes before your appointment to arrive at the ETF’s reception desk on the 8th floor of the North Tower.
- Remember to bring your parking garage ticket for validation.
- Use the main entrance of the building and check in at the security desk (first floor lobby) to receive a Visitor badge and additional instructions.
Parking Garage Rates
Parking is free only for visitors who have scheduled appointments. Validate your parking garage ticket at the ETF reception desk.
For members without scheduled appointments (and other visitors) who use the parking garage, parking fees apply. There is no charge for first 30 minutes. See rates below. Pay by credit card at exit or pay at the pay station in the first floor parking garage elevator lobby.
Hill Farms Parking Garage Rates
|1st 30 minutes||Free|
|Lost Ticket Fee||$25.00|
Bike parking is available inside the parking garage and outside the east entrance to the Hill Farms State Office Building.